Monday, September 3, 2012

Luziefee and Midweek Madness

Yes, I LOVE to write. I'm passionate about the art of writing... but writing is such a personal thing, private time, my own little world... and then there is Second Life, and all the dynamics of relationship building and I LOVE that too. This week I had a chance to speak briefly with the designer for Luziefee, and I enjoyed speaking to another creative soul who's invested time and energy in Second Life. What a great part of this job!


Two different dresses, completely different styles, come to us from Luziefee in their contribution to the Midweek Madness sale. A floor length mesh sleek blue dress contrasts wonderfully with the billowy feathers and short dress of black and grey. I added jewelry to accentuate the blue draped gown and chose not to with all the fluffy around my face while in the black dress.

If you would like more information about Midweek Madness or Luziefee, visit:
Midweek Madness Kiosk
Luziefee

My thanks to:
Face Paint
Emotions Hair
Chop Zuey Jewelry
Alice Designs Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment