Friday, January 8, 2016

Rip Van Winkling No More - Featuring Zoom, [Juno] Poses, [noname], Damn&Sweet

I put together a number of outfits today before finally taking a few photos. The learning curve to style and photograph myself in years past seems to have fallen like old buildings unused while I was away tending to medical needs. My hope is, though it's not like riding a bicycle, it will come back to me more quickly than I learned it the first time.
I worked on pictures and stylings constantly for more than three years, and this past year, 11 of the 12 months of 2015, I simply could not. I'm so glad to be back, to be sharing my ideas and putting time and energy into blogging once more. It makes me feel whole. I might look like a 5th grader instead of a college student, on the learning curve where I am now, but at least I'm no longer Rip Van Winkle!
Thanks for making time to read!


Zoom - Apply Me Baby - NEW Slink Hourglass, TMP + Omega Appliers
[Juno] Poses Noelia Skin - NEW and free to group, Includes Appliers
[noname] Hope Wedges - Free from Midnight Mania 1.7.2016
*Damn & Sweet* Leather Biker Jacket Free Gift
Also wearing -
Gaeline Mesh Lashes Natura
Mayfly Mesh Eyes
Alice Project Shirley Hair
Slink Hourglass Mesh Body

No comments:

Post a Comment