Sunday, January 5, 2014

Come Fly With Me -- Featuring Evolve, no. 7, {{BSD Design Studio}}, [Mirror's Enigma], Chop Zuey

Do you ever dream you can fly? It's odd how that's a recurring dream for most humans. Do we long for wings? To soar above the world with that view that only distance accounts for here? I don't know. I know from time to time I dream of flying. I don't know my brain's subconscious reason for it. It just happens.


I could find metaphors in the essence of flying. Maybe a dream of flight is my brain's way of taking a deep breath and jumping in to something new. If I were going to fly figuratively, it could mean starting a new job in 2014 or creating a new pattern of health or life that enhanced my world so much that it was exhilarating.


I've had conversations with people, family members and strangers, in my various dreams of flying, conversations where I sat and tried to convince them that it was real, and that I really could fly, I wasn't just dreaming. How ironic, my subconscious tries to convince me that I literally have the ability to fly, and even in a dream, I'm telling myself it's not JUST a dream.


Whether figurative or literal, I still have these dreams. I have as long as I can remember. I wonder if some biology in us will be flipped on like a switch one day in our species far future, or if it were a possible option that was evolved out of us before it could have ever flipped on in the first place. Maybe we long for something we don't quite know as possibility until we sleep and let our mind run.

I intend to fly this year. No, I'm not that crazy. I don't mean literally spread my wings and fly. I'd have to figure out how to grow those wings and that sounds like a LOT of work. Instead, I'll reach for heights I have not yet attained, learn new things, experience new things, meet new people and cherish each milestone. Come fly with me. Always. Live! Laugh! Love!

Featuring Evolve Pitch Maxi Dress
Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Cherish Red Croco
Featuring Chop Zuey Gloriana Red Set Gift (Thank you Belle!)
Featuring [Mirror's Enigma] Juliana Medium Skintone from SYSP Release
-- Juliana Eye Shadow Pack - Pink w/Liner
-- Juliana Lips Color Pack - Nude
Featuring no. 7 Aerowings Lashes
1. Bliss: Lavinia
2. Gaeline: Fantasia
3. MADesigns: Eyes Attention Hard
4. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment