All sorts of fun things happen on Second Life. You can sky dive, get married, have babies and grow old together and that's just before noon on Monday. What will you do with the rest of your week?
For a few seconds today, I was a songstress, weaving a tune filled with joyful thoughts and sad memories. Laying across the piano, I paused to think of all the people around me who need special warmth.
A beautiful dress from Ravnous, at the Sexxx Sells event, draped silkily against the skin and left much of that radiant palette exposed.
Chop Zuey jewelry and a stunning mask from EMO-tions accessorized without deterring too far from the design of the gown.
I've found recently that many men's styles, like this one today from KMADD/Moda, work just as well as women's styles, sometimes even better, depending on the mood I'm trying to set. I still haven't been through all the styles KMADD/Moda's new mesh eyes has for me to try, but each new photo series shows some of them.
Featuring Chop Zuey Singing Heart Purple Set
Featuring EMO-tions Vertigo Mask
Featuring Ravnous from Sexxx Sells
Featuring KMADD/Moda David
Featuring KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes
1. **Feel**: StarDustClassicalNail
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Hannah Lily Skintone
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Captive Lips - Grape Crush
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Splendor Eyes - Metallic Gold
5. KMADD/Moda: Eyelashes Art Deco
6. .::Shellac Smudged Liner Black
7. Poses built into prop at October Studios