Thursday, January 15, 2015

Honesty With Sabra Style, Honestly! Also BOABA

A monochromatic layout for someone who's anything but... Kylie Sabra and Sabra Style - Second Life Fashion have a beautiful vantage point and in that sense of beauty creations she makes always make me feel elegant, refined and something better than myself. When someone can do that, it makes the thing they do that much more special. It's difficult to put into words. Maybe it could happen in the world off line if I got to meet Michael Kors or Vera Wang and then had an item from their collection and got to wear it and then got to talk about it, blog it, tweet it, and every other way to shout out to the world, this thing I got to do was radical fun and this person I met made it better than fun! That's not likely to happen in my world off line but I'm blessed beyond words that it does happen to me in my Second Life. 


That girl right there, the amazing one who works on so many projects in Second Life that have meaning, who creates clothing, who pauses to say hi, how are you feeling, in the throng of her busy crazy day, that's one of those girls I adore and thrill at sharing her wares. Honesty in Gold. Honesty is such an intense name for a dress, but in this case, it's perfect. I paired with a hat that BAOBA shared with me some recent weeks ago called Delicacy Yellow and finally found a time I could wear October's 4Seasons metallic Copper Lips.


* Sabra Style Honesty Gold
* BAOBA Delicacy Yellow

- Chop Zuey Betty 2.0 Necklace and Bracelet
- October's 4Seasons Copper Metallic Lips
- October's 4Seasons Diva Golden Apple
- LIKE DESIGN 24 Exclusive Shoes
- Truth Lunara
- Maxi Gossamer Party Inverted Crown Eyelashes

Standard Items:
-- October's 4Seasons Chocolate Cosmos
-- SLink Hands and Feet
-- KMADD Mesh Eyes

1 comment: