Friday, January 9, 2015

A Little Bit Of Me In This Outfit -- Loovus Dzevavor from Sneak Peek and Gift From EMO-tions

Pinned and tweeted, Flickr'd and Blogged.. my social media deluge today brings a new Delta Jacket and Skirt Combo from Loovus Dzevavor to light in as many ways as my little virtual fingers can reach out and touch the world today. I also had new hair from the group gifts section at EMO-tions, this style called Tori.
I continue to thank those who are abundantly generous because you are the reason that day to day, week to week, I'm able to put together items that will hopefully entice new guests to come and try YOUR brand, your art, your aesthetic, and I love being part of that, like a cog in the wheel of progress. On a personal note, I've had a flu, virus, yuck, whatever thing, and apologize for being less than present. I think yesterday's bolus antibiotic shot, those things hurt, really, they do, even on adults! so next time a nurse tells you, "Just a little pinch." Ah... nevahmind. You'll have to experience the fun yourself to really get it.
I do believe I'm going to be more myself over the next days. I'm not ready to go to my next rodeo, but I'm doing alright. I don't know where my father in law got that question, but he asks it all the time. "Ready for your next rodeo then?" Like I'm on the mend and ready for a bull or wild horse to buck me around for a bit? I don't know! So no wild horse rides, but I am mending and will see you all soon. <3

* Loovus Dzevavor Delta Jacket Titanium from Sneak Peek
* Loovus Dzevavor Delta Skirt Titanium from Sneak Peek

* EMO-tions Tori (a group gift)

- Gaeline Mesh Lashes Magnificia
- October's 4Seasons Glamour Cocoa Lips
- October's 4Seasons Line Me Up 4
- .:JUMO:. Brighton Heels

Standard Items:
-- October's 4Seasons Chocolate Cosmos
-- SLink Hands and Feet
-- KMADD Mesh Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment