Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Finding Romance... in a Group Gift Gown by [[Masoom]]

I could have a little crush on someone, scope the settings for romantic dances, wander Second Life looking for precious little places to take this person one day, the day I get bold enough to say I actually have a crush and would want to... well one thing at a time.


The designer has taken a basic mesh shaped long dress and added accent pieces so the gown has movement around the feet and structure around the face. It makes it more unique and in my opinion also more elegant.


Yes, this is me, dreamy eyed, staring off into the distance while the sun is setting, pondering that day when I might have a use for the gorgeous gown, to kick up my heels and spend the night dancing under the stars. We all need dreams, right?

Featured [[Masoom]] Higher Gown (Group Gift)
1. EMO-tions: Forever
2. Poetic Colors: Autumn Colors Storm
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
4. Face Paint: Come Along - Smoke
5. [S H O C K]: Glitter Nails
6. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis

7. Di's Opera House Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment