Saturday, June 22, 2013

Who Knew? Featuring Face Paint, Silken Moon and {{BSD}}

This week I found myself returning after what has seemed to be forever. In truth it's only been two months, but when you stop doing something you love passionately for that long, it really does feel like a really long time. To say that I'm so glad to be back again would be an understatement. I just beam as I write this afternoon.



I don't know how Rip Van Winkle did it after 40 years, reconnecting with the world for that must have been insane, because in two months in our shared Second Life, I feel like it's insane. I forgot how much fun it was, but also how much work each composition is, and how much time and joy I like to put into this.

So I woke up, and began exploring all over again. I had this great mesh dress from Silken and a spectacular bag from {{BSD}} to carry all my stuff as I wandered. And no look would be complete for me without some of Face Paint's finest makeup. The Come Along series has been released as part of 55L and it's still on sale.

Featured Face Paint Come Along Makeup
Featured Silken Moon Vintage Neon Dress
Featured {{BSD}} Model Off Duty Bag
1. EMO-tions: Judy
2. Poetic Colors: Autumn Colors Storm
3. [NikitaFride]: Ludic Drama
4. Noya: Gold Nails
5. Glam Affair Skin: Amberly
6. Chop Zuey: Great Earth Necklace and Earrings
7. Pose 2: Built into {{BSD}} Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment