Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sales and Discounts Make It Too Easy to Shop! - Featuring Exile at My Attic

Every few weeks there are a number of places in Second Life that rotate new items in and showcase designs from all corners of the grid. Places like this often offer a taste of this and that, in hopes that they will win you over and pull you in to their flagship store.


It's a good theory, and it does provide what it promises. I can test drive almost any designer if I look hard enough. I've begun to collect landmarks of these places, and since I know that they're discounting their products, sometimes as much as 75% off, I wait till an item that appeals to me appears in one of these locations.

This stunning hair from Exile is just a latest example. I've never owned Exile hair. This style suited me on several levels, first the updo makes it easy to wear with almost anything and not have prims bumping prims. Also it had the option to select naturals, so I have a basic blonde, brown, brunette, and auburn/red choice. For the discounted price and all these options built in to the HUD, I just might take a detour away from the houses of sales and head directly to Exile to see what else I might find.

Featured Exile Live Every Moment Natural Fusion at My Attic
1. Dulce Secrets: Glo Lashes
2. Poetic Colors: Rain Tree
3. [Al Vulo!]: Aisha

4. Pose built into prop at My Attic

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Deck/88/144/28


No comments:

Post a Comment