Saturday, July 7, 2012

Already the Weekend Again: Snowpaws Deals

Are you finding the Patriotic Hunt a tiny bit challenging? I hope you're enjoying it as much as I have so far. I'm a terrible hunter, terribly impatient, terrible at panning cameras around and up and down, but I still do it, especially when a store as great as Snowpaws collaborates with a jewelry store like Artistry by ~E~! Good luck to you. I need all the luck I can find...


It's already the weekend again, and you know that means specials, deals, and things you won't want to miss.


Sales:
  1. 60L Weekend - Seraphin Ruby Dress




  2. Steals and Deals - Ariel Honey Paisley Babydoll Dress




  3. Designer Showcase - Seraphin Amethyst Dress




  4. Simply the Best - Floral Bustier Dress Rose




Bring friends, join in the hunt to find great new outfits and several stunning pieces of jewelry. Also, remember please that there is a membership drive in progress and Snowpaws needs you AND all your friends to make sure you're a subscriber or group member so we can all celebrate the 7,000 member mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment