Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pink Cupcake and My Personal Support for Breast Cancer Awareness

To my joy, I found the cutest little pink dress called "Pink Cupcake Dress" to review today, and it was perfect timing too.


Face Paint, Hair by Alice Project, Boots by Bax Boots, Nails by CandiNails, Jewelry by Finesmith


As I channeled my inner princess, I felt the sweet swirl of pink caressing just beautifully, sweet neckline, not too daring, hips just covered enough to tease, and it was cute as a button.


Recently, around Second Life and our first lives as well, signs for various ways to support Breast Cancer research have appeared, and for many of us, it's a very personal time to channel energy and resources to help in any way we can. I put the Pink Cupcake Dress with pink boots, pink stockings, and a brilliant new Pink make-up and wore my pink ribbon.


I implore you to do what you can to support this cause. And what better little dress to wear while you're doing it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment