Friday, July 13, 2012

Thalia's Boots at One Voice

The news of the year in our virtual world affects many but likely only a small percent even know there is news. After hearing a friend held in high esteem was in trouble, a combination of many people all over the grid from  content creators and others in the fashion industry to peers who worried put together a fund raiser to help called One Voice.


Face Paint, Truth Hair, Carrie's Lingerie, G&K Jewelry


I saw designers' names I knew and many participants I'd never seen or tried or owned. Thalia's was one such place and on display at One Voice, I saw these gorgeous mesh boots with great detail and a color HUD. Dark color options come with this pair of boots, and since I got them, I've used the dark blue seen above as well as dark brown and dark green. For fall collections, especially, you will find many uses for these boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment