Thursday, April 18, 2013

Chantilly Lace and a Pretty Face

I get the most unique array of little things to blog in blogger packs. The other day, I received a special sculpt for the mouth, and when it was worn, it stuck my avi's tongue out to show a gummy bear on my tongue. I love the playful along with the serious fashion. Sometimes I get a whole pack of items designed to match so the consumer doesn't have to work too hard to match shoes and jewelry with the outfits they buy.

Featured 7 Deadly S{k}inss Envy B4a T2 DEF
Featured Mirror's Enigma Superbia Eyelashes
Featurd EMO-tions Paradise (from the Fantasy Faire, 100% for RFL)
Featured Shadow Moon Wild Thing Cheetah
Featured (My Styling) N@N@ Elven Upper Arm Bracelet
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Autum Colors - Storm
3. Face Paint: Call of the Wild
4. Shear Modifiable Tights by Caryn
5. (My Styling) N-Core: Special Edition Coquette
6. Image Essentials Pose
7. Adorkable Pose


Sometimes I want to see what I can do with pieces from multiple sources, but I also want to show you what the designer created when they made a recent release, so I came up with this idea, shown above in the photograph. I can style an outfit with pieces that mix and match, and show versatility, and also show you the original pack. Shadow Moon's Wild Thing Cheetah came with everything all ready to wear. I just played with it a bit and came up with my own interpretation shown also on the right.

Featured Shadow Moon Rainy Day Pillow Bench
Feature {mv} A.L New Promo Wild Side Lingerie
1. Custom Shape
2. EMO-tions: Seriramis
3. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Colors Storm
4. Natural Beauty Lashes
5. Face Paint: Jane in Green
6. Candy Nail: Chidori Gold
7. Finesmith: Belly Gems


I pulled out a pair of beautiful metallic boots made by Mary Jane two years ago. I know most of fashion has to be about 'now', but then sometimes things that repeat themselves in different ways come in and out of fashion. Metallics are all over Spring Fashion Runways in 2013. The unique lingerie  from {mv} mixes mesh top and bottom with system stockings and garter for a sensual and differently shaped bikini. Not everything has to be new. Then again, I don't usually believe in absolutes anyway. I like to find my own instrument and play it wildly.


No comments:

Post a Comment