Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just to See You Smile

I'd do anything, that you wanted me to... lyrics from one of my favorite country music artists Tim McGraw... defines the core of my personality. It takes a long time for me to really get comfortable around people, but once I am, I'd do anything just to see them smile.

Featured Face Paint Jane (Coming soon)
Featured EMO-tions Falbala
Featured Tres Beau Belled Earrings and Necklace
Featured [Mirror's Enigma] Skinny Jeans and Spring Top
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
3. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Divina
4. Sexy Mama Valentine Manicure
5. Kennedy's Dani Tennish Shoes
6. ::SAAL:: Pose Gift March

Whether I'm styling an outfit or putting notes together for Face Paint, in the back of my head, I'm constantly thinking, what can I do here that will best reach the most people with a positive message and how well do I represent the designer?

Featured EMO-tions Sessie
Featured Demise of Flight Black Denim Jeans
Featured Demise of Flight Wild Tank
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Autumn
3. Gaeline: Mesh Lashes Starlia
4. Face Paint: Jessica Blue
5. Candy Nail: Rainbow
6. [Mirror's Enigma]: Vanity Tan Skintone
7. Chop Zuey: Tiger Lilly
8. Candy Nail: Bare Feet

Do I always succeed? No. I like to think I get better with time, and the development touches every facet, but some days will always be better than others and some things just never will fit. I have a few friends who shake their head and say, "Um... no Caryn" and I smile and agree, and go back to the drawing board... just to see you smile.

Featured Diamond Style Chantal Green
Featured Tyger Burning Bright Hair Ornament
Featured [Mirror's Enigma] Victoria Brown Skintone
Feaured EMO-tions Legend (no roots-new)
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Moon
3. WoW: Diva Lashes
4. [S H O C K]: Starshine Glitter Nails
5. N-Core: Slingback

This cross section of designers and styles shown on one blog shows some of the diversity of the people and places with whom I work and each represents different artistic points of view. Tres Beau jewelry, EMO-tions hair, Demise of Flight pants and top, Mirror's Enigma set and the gorgeous club wear or lingerie from *Diamond  Style* definitely paint different brush strokes and being blessed to work with all of them gives me a chance to try different things, show different sides of my  own creative ways, and in all ways, portray this art we call Second Life. I probably don't say thank you often enough, to everyone who's made an impact in my Second Life and helped me get to where I am, and all those steadfast friends who hold on, not quite sure at times where I am going, but still there, still encouraging me. ~THANK YOU!!




No comments:

Post a Comment