Monday, April 22, 2013

The Lazy Sunbather

Those of you who know me know how preposterous it is for me to call myself a lazy sunbather, but I looked up lyrics and found this sad little song about lazy sunbathers and it stuck in my head.


The diversity at *Diamond Style* continues to make me smile. I've been working with them for about a month now and have seen everything from lingerie to fancy gowns to this sexy mesh swimsuit. And I've only begun to know this designer. I know there's more to come. Meanwhile, I did pause for a rare few minutes at a beach on a towel to take this photo. Lazy? For a half second anyway. 


Featured *Diamond Style* Cora 1 Mesh Bikini
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Colors - Storm
3. EMO-tions: Changes
4. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
5. Face Paint: VaVaVoom Green
6. {{BSD}}: Fierce Model
7. Mirror's Enigma: Croix Exotic Skintone

No comments:

Post a Comment