Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sweet Sweet Victory

Like many of you, I spent the day eagerly watching news, waiting to hear when the second suspect has been apprehended. I have prayed for the families affected by the deadly events that unfolded this week in Boston. I will continue to keep them in my thoughts as I know you will also.


Face Paint owns a piece of my heart by now, and continues to make me smile. This past weekend, I saw a great exaggerated eyes commercial on television and loved the look. I went immediately to Google images and found the photo. I never know when Eve will be inspired, but I love sharing suggestions. She really nailed it! A whole array of colors and combinations will be at Face Paint very soon.

Featured [Mirror's Enigma] Croix Light Skintone update
Featured [[Masoom]] Zinia Outfit
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Colors - Storm
3. Vanity Hair: Opium
4. [S H O C K]: Animalier Nails
5. R2: Beige


Since it felt like such a big day for families in the US, I chose a basic red white and blue pattern for this photo, showing [[Masoom]]'s Zinia Outfit. It's not easy to just stop thinking about everyone who protects us and the sacrifices they make when they talk about the death of officers, firemen, and so many others.

Featured {mv} Derezzed Boots Quicksilver
Featured {mv} Derezzed Quicksilver
Featured 7 Deadly S{k}ins Vanity B4d+T1
Featured EMO-tions Changes (from My Attic)
1. Custom Shape
2. Poetic Eyes: Autumn Colors - Storm
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria
4. Face Paint: Gloss #6
5. [S H O C K]: Starshine Glitter Nails
6. Pink Cherry: Silver Grey Hoops
7. MD Leather Cuffs Set


If you look closely,  you'll see the image of a rose in the background. Roses are symbols of love, but we all know to be aware of the thorns. With the radical fun outfit I have on from {mv} I contrasted hard leather lines and straps with the softness of the rose. I think balance is important, and when life gets out of balance, it takes a while to retrieve it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment