Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Birthday Bash -- Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival ArisAris, KL Couture, Kawaii and Chop Zuey, Plus New EMO-tions

I had the neatest evening. There was a gathering of people from all sorts of places who knew Marcus Lefevre and celebrated his birthday. They were dressed in costumes of all sorts, and one of my favorite live in world singers opened the party with her beautiful voice, Tamra Hayden. (She was dressed like Storm, dressed to kill!)
I snapped a couple of photos there because as I was preparing for my next blog, I realized the party was beginning and I wanted to be there. I already had the gorgeous jewelry set from Chop Zuey, The Sea Mist, earrings, necklace and bracelet, and had just opened a belly chain when I remembered the time. When all you have on is a beautiful skin (thank you Kyxe Skins & Shapes) and beautiful jewelry, and there's a party with tons of people from all walks of SLife, and I wasn't sure of the theme, what to wear?

So I put together a chic little get up that had piece in it from all over the grid and decided after I'd arrived and realized it was super hero themed, that I was Penny from Inspector Gadget. It suits me and my personality really well, and Penny was just a brilliant girl wearing normal clothes, fixing all of Gadget's problems.
I had new items from Summer Fashion Festival from ArisAris, KL Couture, and Kawaii, the new jewelry I mentioned from Chop Zuey, and fantastic hair that's a group gift at EMO-tions were all key elements. I've never been a sunglasses indoors kinda girl but somehow it suited the summery look just right so there I was, dancing to amazing music, seeing some really fascinating people, and being a chic grown-up-ish version of Penny at a party instead of 'posing' for a blog. Fun!!

My blog is possible because of these terrific designers contributions:
Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival ArisAris Charismatic Sunglasses
Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival KL Couture Malawi Pants
Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival Kawaii Owl Bikini #1 (top)
Featuring from Summer Fashion Festival Chop Zuey The Sea Mist Set - Bracelet Earrings and Necklace
-- PLUS The Sea Mist Belly Chain
Featuring from EMO-tions Kendra
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Skin Tone
2. SLink: Female Feet Mid
-- Elegant 1 Hands
3. Poses from Vista Animations Dance HUD

1 comment:

  1. Here's my girl, Caryn again at a Birthday Bash in costume as Penny from Inspector Gadget. Looking good Caryn! Hugs, Blue♥

    ReplyDelete