Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Twisted Bride -- Featuring Silken Moon and !:Lybra:!

As I was tweaking the last few items to wear with this new dress from Silken Moon, a friend said, "You look like the top of a wedding cake." I chuckled because the dress is called Twisted Bride, and if any model blogger is twisted, it's me!
I turned the hat upside down, and realized it looked just like a vase at that point, so I had to find a bouquet of flowers. Maybe they're left over from the wedding party? The next girl to get married is... ~drum roll
I have had fun getting to a point where I really want to make some bit of art with each new outfit I put together. Though my friend thought I looked like a wedding cake topper, I was thinking more about the Flying Nun, though that may be too far in the past for some of you to even know the reference. The new !:Lybra:! Nori hair in white definitely made me think of feathers and flying. I just had to create a cake though, a twisted bride indeed!

My thanks to each designer who made this style possible:
Featuring from Silken Moon Twisted Bride
Featuring from !:Lybra:! Nori Hair White
1. Gaeline: Stella Lashes
2. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Orchid Skin Tone
-- Blond Eyebrown #20
4. Sexy Mama Valentine Manicure
5. Blacklace Beauty: Rainbow Lips 3
6. Q Creations Flowers For Vase
7. Poseway: Wind Set

No comments:

Post a Comment