Monday, August 11, 2014

Costume Party At The Capitol? -- Featuring Baboom! from The Hunger Games, [Liv-Glam] from Designer Showcase, Kyxe Skins & Shapes, Chop Zuey, and Wicca's Wardrobe

I have to say that I love costumes for masquerade parties, Halloween, and any other excuse to wear them and I've loved the designs that have come from this year's Hunger Games event. I remember watching some of the scenes thinking, "Wow, that would look great in Second Life." Little did I know... Baboom Couture has several exclusive items at the event and hopes you'll love all of them and take them home.
As much as I love Capitol Day, the name of this dress, and all the fanfare and glitz from the movie, I could also minimize the look, the makeup, and take it down a notch and wear it any time. It's not JUST a costume or themed outfit. Smart! Wicca's Wardrobe has several items at events around SL. The poses I used with this dress were perfect for it. I told Wicca when she shared them with me that I was desperate to use them NOW. Pencil skirts are sometimes difficult to pose. Funky Pencil Skirt poses solves this. Designer Showcase really lives up to the name. Designers from all over the grid are invited to participate, and their items are showcased for a month at a time. The heels from [Liv-Glam] - Isadora Wedges - are only one of several great items they've got at the showcase this month.
I introduced you to Laila yesterday and have another skin tone with the new face today. This time, it's Kyxe Skins & Shapes beautiful Walnut Skin Tone. Twelve skin tones comprise the spectrum you'll find at Kyxe and Walnut is one step away from the darkest tint. Kyxe prides itself on offering a skin for women of every color. And speaking of bold colors, Belle Roussel at Chop Zuey breathes life into her jewelry with all the colors of a rainbow and more. This set, Jupiter Symphony, reflects the exaggerated color scheme of Capitol Day in the Hunger Games movie and I believe matched the mood of the overall costume beautifully.

Featuring Baboom from The Hunger Games Capitol Day
Featuring [Liv-Glam] from Designer Showcase Isodora Wedge Heels
Featuring Chop Zuey Jupiter Symphony Set
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Walnut New Laila Face
Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Poses Funky Pencil Skirt
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. Truth: Soleil
3. Gaeline: Magnificia
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Shine Gold Essence Eyeshadow
-- Delicate Eggplant Gloss for Lips
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female High Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment