Friday, August 8, 2014

Who Is Effie Trinket? -- Featuring Baboom Couture from The Hunger Games, Loordes of London from Designer Showcase, [White-Widow] and ***Feel***

When Kyra nudged me yesterday, asking if I wanted to blog the new outfit Effie that she'd created for The Hunger Games, I was all excited. I really wanted to blog an outfit or two from that series of movies, and Effie is so so sooo over the top. It helped pull my gentle little elegant self out of the box I keep close at hand most of the time.
Baboom Couture keeps a current edge on an ever changing definition of chic. When I met Kyra maybe two years ago now (where does time go?!), she made me smile when she asked, if I would like to blog news for Baboom. The answer was and has always been since then a resounding "YES!" show me the news.
The really cute wedge sandals from Designer Showcase come in several different color leather and wood combinations and for a summer come fall look, they suited just wonderfully well. [White-Widow] creates some of the most unique makeup pieces I've found as I shopped. I first discovered it at Couturier's Docks, and since then have bookmarked their main store.

Featuring from Baboom! at The Hunger Games Effi Exclusive
Featuring from [White~Widow] Petale Blue/Black w/eyeshadow
Featuring ***Feel*** Cross & Butterfly Triplering Silver-Blue
Featuring from Loordes of London at Designer Showcase Dr. Shoeseurs #25
1. SLink: High Female Feet
-- Elegant 1 Hands
2. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Marigold Skin Tone
-- Glamour Ombre Ocean Lips
-- Frost Metallic Lips
-- Shine Shadow White Shimmer
3. KMADD/Moda: Sam Hair
4. IKON: Steel Blue Pale Eyes
5. MG: Inverted Crown
6. PosESioN

No comments:

Post a Comment