Sunday, August 10, 2014

I Could Be An Exotic Princess! -- Featuring from Artizana at Designer Showcase, Image Essentials at The Black Fair, Kyxe Skins & Shapes and Chop Zuey

All summer long... I could wear this little dress everywhere. I wish I owned one in my closet here in my world off line. It's sleek and sexy and comfortable. This month at Designer Showcase, LAYIDU VI as well as four other items are on sale. Get to know Artizana - "Ethnic inspired fashions for women & men - mesh clothing, accessories & decor. Exotic African, Caribbean, Indian, Indonesian, Persian fabrics. Africa ethnic couture boho and more..."
Kyxe Skins & Shapes have a new 'face' coming very soon - Laila. This is the Chocolate Cosmos version. I find the eyes and brow notably different from some of the other faces created by the same designer. My favorite feature on this newest face is the dark thick brow. It's fashionably fierce. More new poses from Image Essentials Props and Poses allow me to show you the best curves, oh la la!
Chop Zuey sells something you want. I just know they do. I know this because every single time I visit, there are many somethings I want. From the very unique items that you might not ever even envision to the classic wedding bands to the casual everyday colorful stones sets, it's there. This Romance in F set is just one example. I loved the button style of the ring, so I turned it to the side and converted to earrings to add to the overall look.

Featuring Artizana from Designer Showcase Layidu VI
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Chocolate Cosmos Laila w/Dark Brows
Featuring from Chop Zuey Romance in F Bracelet and Rings in Black
-- Plus Re-purposed rings as earrings
Featuring Image Essentials Props and Poses from The Black Fair
1. Kazimir: Heels Black
2. Dulce Secrets: Boudoir Peace Eyeshadow
3. Morphine: Azuka Dark Lips
4. **Feel**: StarDust Nails
5. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
6. EMO-tions: Estelle
7. Gaeline: Divina

No comments:

Post a Comment