Thursday, August 14, 2014

*MochaWear* - NEW NEW NEW - A Brand New Store On the Grid

I actually styled this *MochaWear* Rose Cardinal gown for Hermione Mocha - aka Pattie Peacock - because (EXCITING!!) she's opened her own store and wanted me to share in her joy and her artistry by blogging an item or two from her initial releases.
I went through the things she shared and thought about each of our own personal approaches to art and how very differently they can appear. The same idea, a red gown for example, might be produced as many ways as there are designers out there making gowns.
I took two photos in one locale and then got busy helping someone and distracted. I then came in to do something else the next day and had 'photograph Hermione's gown' on the top of my list. It wasn't til I went to edit the photos that I realized I had duplicate sets of photos from two different days looks. You can see a few changes I made from day one to day two.
I don't think I could ever say enough to share how much I revere Belle Roussel. The work she puts in, hours and hours and hours of it, shows in everything she does. Quality products for more than fair prices. But there's more. She constantly has items she gives away, so even the most restricted budget might own a pretty bit of sparkle at Chop Zuey just because that's the way it works. Today's Mistress Enchantment set offers something I've actually not seen often, a very long chain. It's beautiful and accented the gown well.

Featuring *MochaWear* - A Brand NEW Store - Rose - Cardinal Gown
Featuring Chop Zuey Mystic Enchantress Set
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. Poetic Color: Oriental Pearl
2. *~Damesfly*~: Kalima
3. MG: Wild Full Thick
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Latte Skin Tone (Laila)
-- Dark Golden Sparkle Eyeshadow
-- Cherry Blossom Gloss
5. SLink: Female High Feet
-- Elegant 1 Hands
6. [Liv-Glam] Fancy Heels
7. Chop Zuey Symphony Black Bracelet
8. Corpus Poses
9. [[Masoom]] Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment