Friday, August 29, 2014

Fixing My Mistakes - Featuring 24 Squared With >Asset< and Blacklace; Featuring - DE Boutique from Designer Showcase

This week I've been away, on vacation, and happily soaking up the sun. Perhaps the sun addled my brain or perhaps I did that all on my own. Either way, I've had a terrible time with focus and details. I've sent apologies to the designers that were effected by my loss of focus. I'm glad they were thoughtfully forgiving. I'm glad that I'm allowed to be human and err from time to time. I'm ready, however, to get my balance once more. I'll be returning home tomorrow.

Items I have to share include two items from the 24 Squared Event that begins on September 5. It's a Siren Productions event, and will include a variety of designers including the two represented by this blog. Within the time frame, fashion shows, live models, and post show parties are scheduled.
Blacklace offered this bustier and shorts combination, along with multiple colors not showing in the photograph as part of their 24 Squared elements. The variety allows for all sorts of mixing and matching and makes it easy to style.
>Asset< and this slicked back hairstyle, offers this exclusive Vono Megapack at 24 Squared and only then, will you be able to purchase it. It will not be in stores after the event. Also, a limit of 25 per color and 25 fatpacks will be sold, and then they will be gone for good. If you love it, you should haste to grab it while the gettins' good.
I thought this image would be a good way to close this blog. It's a little bit like how I feel. The Wild West event has been mentioned in a previous blog showing the Saloon Pose set. This pose comes also from IE from it's Slain set. Once in a while, when we over do it, we feel like falling out on the floor, and taking a nap... A N Y W H E R E. So I think I will.

Featuring BlackLace from 24 Squared - Brandy Chapagne Set
Featuring DE Boutique from Designer Showcase September - ss14 Chester Fille Heels Essentials Pack
Featuring >Asset< from 24 Squared Vono (Unisex) Hair
1. Pure Poison Eve Style Necklace
2. ~Snake People~: Belly Piercing
3. *AE* Peace Silver Earrings
4. Lip Piercing *Onyx Paw*
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Mid High Female Feet
6. Moondance Boutique: Stalking Tiger
7. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Skin Tone (Hannah)
8. Maxi Gossamer: Swallow Wings Red & Black Worn
9. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
10. Image Essentials Poses and Props: 1) Graceful Elegance Pose 
and 2) From Wild West Compilation Slain Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment