Thursday, November 6, 2014

Adding Sneak Peek To My Blog -- Featuring Zanze from Sneak Peek and Wicca's Wardrobe from The Instruments

I received my first item from a monthly event that I joined recently. It's called Sneak Peek and offers an array of items from various designers. Each time I add a new event, I update my blog's front page. You'll find the short term events above the Flickr slide show, then each of the monthly events I work with below it.
They're alphabetized now, though in the past, I had items listed on the front page in the order that the designers had hired me. It's way too complicated to keep up with that, especially when I've had periods of times I left a group to deal with my world offline then returned. Yes, alphabetically is easier. Except when I forget whether N or M comes first in the alphabet. :p I'm sharing a link here, for this first time, then will know you have access to the SLurl on my blog, Sneak Peek's blog address on my blog and any other pertinent information.
I'm so glad to work with the incredible team at Zanze with this new project and admire Ms. Fizz Lennie Devina and adore Ms. Zoie Zee http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zanze%20two/64/191/26 - So to kick off the Sneak Peek blogging, this is Elena from Zanze the store, at the November Sneak Peek. I paired the halter dress with Sazzy Pants from Wicca's Wardrobe. You can find them and other new pieces she's created to be worn together as an outfit or separately like I have in this instance. These pants and other Wicca's Wardrobe items are sold currently at The Instruments.

Featuring Zanze Elena Halter Dark from Sneak Peek
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zanze%20two/64/191/26
Update - This item has moved to the main store
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zenshi%20south%20two/146/74/27
(This landmark is also on my front page but I didn't want to confuse anyone.)
Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Sazzy Pants from The Instruments
Featuring
1. !DHS Gold Glitter Striped
2. [B!] B!asta :OAK AND ACORN: Earrings and Bracelet
3. .:JUMO:. Brighton Heels Animal Gold
4. SLink Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
5. October 4Seasons Marigold Skin Tone (Laila)
-- Destiny Lips Sunset
6. Nikita Double Density Lashes
7. Truth Freya
8. Corpus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment