Saturday, November 1, 2014

Morning Has Broken -- Featuring Zanze and Lindy from Designer Showcase

Before I went over to dance and play this morning, I went fishing in my new Designer Showcase bag and found a heavenly gown by Zanze and new heels from Lindy. The dress is called Eva and has a really feminine touch to it, with a whisper of winter yet to come in a pattern on grey that vaguely brings to mind snowflakes.
And yes, I know some of my friends got snow on Halloween! I declare! (That's something my gramma used to say when she didn't know what else to exclaim, and I suppose it fits sometimes, eh?) The Katie Kinsey shoes are in an old style from the 1940s.
They were danced in often in celebration of the end of a war to end all wars and the reunion of families around the globe. When you wear your Lindy Katie Kinseys, think about how wonderful that must have been. I'm an idealist. I'm me.

Featuring Zanze Eva Gown from Designer Showcase
Featuring Lindy Katie Kinsey Heels from Designer Showcase
Featuring LollipopZ Elf Blonde Ambition
1. SLink Elegant 1 Hands
2. Dark Horse Style Silver Stripe Dark
3. October's 4Seasons Blonde Blossom Skin Tone (Laila)
4. KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes
5. Manifeste Poses
6. Maxi Gossamer Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment