Friday, October 31, 2014

The Witches Warn -- Something Wicked This Way Comes -- Featuring Chop Zuey and !Lybra! From The Instruments

The scene opens, and a fearsome group of witches chant and prophecy, whispering words in an Olde English tongue, and MacBeth enters. One of the great stories of William Shakespeare, and fraught with all the excitement of earthly gasp and second-worldly wisdom, inspires this new set of jewelry from Chop Zuey. Thank you Belle for making more than jewelry. You always have a story to share, a tale to tell, and an adventure for us to take with you when we wear your ingenious pieces.
Second Witch:
"By the pricking of my thumbs,
Something wicked this way comes.
Open, locks,
Whoever knocks."
Karina by Lybra made me smile because during the years I took Russian in college, I had to sign my name КАРИНА - which when translated to the alphabet more of us recognize, Karina. There are a thousand ways to make something flexible and something traditional in Second Life clothing design, but it at times feels like only two or three ways may be used by many. When I put on this dress, there were layers of skirt that moved with unique flair, something fresh and different, around a sweetheart bodice, and I loved it. I really enjoy the artistry of the fashion industry, and when artists like those behind the name Lybra create a gown, I know it's not just another gown but something special.



Featuring Chop Zuey Something Wicked Set
Featuring !Lybra! Karina Gown from The Instruments
1. KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes
2. October's 4Seasons Angelina Milk Skin Tone
3. EMO-tions Windblown 6
4. Moondance Boutique Nail Appliers
5. Maxi Gossamer Inverted Crown Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment