Thursday, October 30, 2014

Wrapping Up the Charity Event DEbRA - Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Templates, ~ghee, Sabra Style, DE Boutique, October's 4Seasons and Dulce Secrets

I was sure I was done with Halloween but with this terrific hat from Kylie Sabra at Sabra Style sharing her version of a Good Witch Galinda's hat, I had to don it for my photos last night. I've really just had a blast with all of your fun little things, all that you've created from cyborg eyes to creepy spiders to good witch's hats. Fun!
I have the second to the last item on today that I want to share from the week long DEbRA event. This dress from Lyrical B!zarre Templates supports the ongoing research and needs of the The Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa Research Associate of America. You can read more about it and donate directly to the cause if you visit debra.org and hopefully you will drop by the event in world before it closes its doors tonight.
DE Boutique has new shoes, a selection of them including the pair seen here. I love the name of them simply because the name is long and complicated, Kirazissimo. It sounds like a friend's pet name, like Kira and bellissimo smushed together for the fun of it. For whatever reason, it doesn't change the fact that they're heels designed with a closed toe, simple and chic in several colors.

Dulce Secrets created a set of mesh eyes recently for one of the events and when I entered the word 'purple' into my trusty dusty help me make some order out of my inventory search button, I found them! So this is a rare time you see me not wearing the eyes that are traditionally in just about every style I create.

~ghee has some cramazing smash hot new tights they created for the recent AW14 fashion release and I've found so many uses for them. I got all 12 colors so I could mix and match and one was a deep purple suited excellently to add warmth to my look. Sexy. Practical. Super chic. Life is good.

Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Templates Flight Contributed to the DEbRA Event for Charity
Featuring DE Boutique Kirazissimo Heels Essentials Pack from Designer Showcase November
Featuring October's 4Seasons Lily Brown Brows + Makeup 1
Featuring Sabra Style Calinda the Good Witch Hat
Featuring ~ghee AW14 Cassis Tights
Featuring Dulce Secrets Tempest Purple Eyes
1. Muse Poses
2. Face Paint Deadly Purple
3. [Nikita Fride] Ludic Drama Lashes
4. Calico Phoebe
5. SLink Elegant 1 Hands
-- SLink Female Feet
6. FINESMITH Mika

1 comment: