Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Arachne Phobia? -- Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe at The Instruments and Chop Zuey

One more pair of fun photos for the night and then I'm going to eat a nibble and try to rest. Eating and resting are not as easy as one might think if one lived in my world, but I will do my best.
First, however... Wicca's Wardrobe has a new Arachne full outfit out for The Instruments. It's so much fun. I pulled open my Chop Zuey holiday items and found this set. It does't have a star beside it, so it's likely not been on my blog before, and if it's a repeat, well it's a fun one to repeat isn't it!?
I rarely pull on a whole outfit as is, but this one just screamed wear me, on every layer. I did change up the makeup a bit. You'll find some fun Halloween options on tattoo layers in Arachne that don't appear in my photos.

Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Arachne from The Instruments
Featuring Chop Zuey Itsy Bitsy Spider Set
1. SLink: Female Feet High
2. October's 4Seasons: Blossom Skin Tone (Laila)
-- Metallic Lips Silver
-- Candy Shadow Midnight
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
-- Hairbase - Paved
4. Gaeline: Stella
5. Del May Poses

2 comments: