Saturday, October 25, 2014

Bright, Beautiful -- Featuring Chop Zuey, Loovus Dzevavor, and ~ghee

In my excitement to share news from Chop Zuey and Ms. Belle Roussel, I sent out a note here on Thursday and then felt so badly because it was supposed to wait til today. I learn as I grow and I'm so grateful for Belle, the staff and friends who were all there as I panicked, and then tugged the notes down before they'd leaked too many secrets.
Now I can show you with a glowing admiration for this new collection, a set that includes two dress packs with 6 color options on each HUD, all of the colors working together to go with the unbelievably creative hat, belt and bow accessories, and a jewelry set that has earrings, a necklace and bracelet that all catch the light in perfection, glittering with a gleam so professional and so eye catching.
I paired my dress and jewelry with new leggings from Loovus Dzevavor, part of an outfit that was set out for this month's Instruments event and Couture boots from ~ghee.
I hope you got to see one of the two fashion shows this week that celebrated the new arrivals and you'll hurry over to these designers to see these items and so much more new for autumn/winter.

Featuring Chop Zuey Monday's Child Dress 
(Set 1 White, Navy, Magenta, Golden, Black and Berry)
(Set 2 Creamsicle, Popsicle, Apple, Chrome, Lime, Aqua)
Featuring Chop Zuey Monday's Child Jewelry Set
Featuring Loovus Dzevavor Uptown Leggings Cognac from The Instruments
Featuring ~ghee Fall14 Couture Boots SLink High Feet
1. SLink Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
2. OB4S: Milk Angelina
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Avante Poses
5. Muse Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment