Saturday, October 4, 2014

Things That Go Bump In the Night -- Featuring -{ZOZ}-, Kastle Rock from Designer Showcase, AJ Designs from The Promenade, Syrenz, h.m.a.e.m. and ~ghee

My first pair of photos today show an array of all new items, some from special events, and others from events recently over but items I still haven't shown, and more.
-{ZOZ}- happily (to me) appears everywhere I turn and for this month's Instruments, they have a suitably scary set of nails - Ghost Girl. Boooooo.... Kastle Rock's Fabiana Dress comes from Designer Showcase, and though it's a spaghetti strap style, the colors are all autumnal and perfect for this time of year. The Kathleen heels from AJ Designs may be purchased at The Promenade.
Other items new to my blog include Syrenze red bracelets, h.m.a.e.m. unique hat and a new color of tights from ~ghee. When I put them all together like a puzzle, I had a great time. I hope you do also, and find a way to shop til you get every last detail that appeals to you.

Featuring -{ZOZ}- Ghost Girl Nails from The Instruments
Featuring Kastle Rock Fabiana Dress from Designer Showcase
Featuring AJ Designs Kathleen Heels from the Promenade
Featuring Syrenz Red Bracelets
Featuring h.m.a.e.m. The Nini Hat Zerozeroone
Featuring ~ghee Saffron Tights
1. Calico: Phoebe
2. Gaeline: Fantasia
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. October's 4Seasons: Walnut Skin Tone
-- Exotic Onyx Liner
5. SLink: Female Feet Mid
-- Elegant 1 Hands
6. .:JUMO:. Armorial Coffee Lips
7. Dulce Secrets Boudoir Tainted Eyeshadow
8. ::MS:: Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment