Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birthday Spectacular At Chop Zuey -- Featuring Chop Zuey; no. 7, Loordes of London and -{ZOZ}- from The Instruments; Liv-Glam, *{Kiko Life}* from Designer Showcase

I attended Chop Zuey's birthday bash, celebrating it's 5th birthday with style. As there are often gifts on the weekends, this weekend there were also, but this time, some of the gifts were over the top collections and loads of ways Belle chose to spoil all of us. A new set called Don't Call Me Betty was released as a gift with a limited stone set, however, the set I'm wearing has the option to change three gem stones and the metals in the jewelry to make it so adaptable. I warned Belle before I arrived that I was wearing something Spooktacular and a bit wild, did she still want me.
~laughs~ And so I did go and loved the chance to hang out with some of Chop Zuey's long time members/supporters and new ones joining for the first time. I had on a great outfit that looks perfect for the Halloween month yet isn't specific to Halloween, a top and shorts that Liv-Glam put together. It's name made me chuckle - Idiot School.
I had on tights that are lacy and deep blue that I made to go with the boots I wore Loordes of London French Quarter boots from the Instruments. Unique makeup came from *{Kiko Life}* at Designer Showcase and those wild wonderful lashes are no. 7 items from the Instruments. And I used the -{ZOZ}- nail appliers that I mentioned yesterday, Ghost Girl.

Featuring Liv-Glam Boutique Idiot School
Featuring no. 7 Ballroom Lashes from The Instruments
Featuring *{Kiko Life}* Azure Dreams from Designer Showcase
Featuring Loordes of London The French Quarter Boots Black/Gold from The Instruments
Featuring Chop Zuey Don't Call Me Betty Texture Change Set
Featuring -{ZOZ}- Ghost Girl Nail Appliers
1. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
2. October's 4Seasons: Marigold Skin Tone (Laila)
3. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
4. Gaelilne: Cat Eyes Liner
5. EMO-tions Carol (in plum - turned completely upside down to get the unique crazy hair effect)
6. Corpus Poses and [[j'adore]]

No comments:

Post a Comment