Monday, October 13, 2014

BOSL International Fashion Week Brings New Collections Like Desir

I was concerned that after such excitement, being permitted to blog for BOSL International Fashion Week, that I would end up sleeping through it, but I didn't miss it! I've got a few stunning items to share with you from DESIR, beginning with this ethereal white beauty Iblis. Flutter of softness frames the body and face, and gives off the most angelic allure.
Paired with this gorgeous dress, I used one of !Lybra's extraordinary hair styles, jewelry from several designers to mix things up and a halo that someone created for me once upon a time, just randomly when I asked for help in one of the builder's groups.
I know there are many events associated to the BOSL International Fashion Week that you can enjoy, from fashion shows to parties, it will all be there, waiting for you! Have fun with it.

Featuring Desir Iblis Dress from BOSL International Fashion Week
1. Indy&Co: Glam Warrior Earrings
2. ::MT.SV.AK:: Spring Tiger Choker
3. .:JUMO:. Persepolis Sandals Sequin Silver
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female Feet High
5. Dark Horse Style: Silver Glitter Striped
6. October's 4Seasons: Marigold Skin Tone (Laila)
-- Shine Eyeshadow White Silver
7. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
8. Face Paint: Pure Silver
9. Maxi Gossamer: Wild Full Thick
10. !Lybra: Nori
11. .::MS::. Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment