Sunday, October 12, 2014

Upon My Return -- Featuring !Lybra, h.m.a.e.m., Morphine; American Outfitters at The Promenade; and [[Modern Couture]] at The Instruments

It's always a little odd to have to be away a while, then return to this shared virtual world and virtual life that criss crosses so many peoples' worlds it astounds me. My world gets very very small indeed when I get to a point where I turtle into my shell and invest more energy into making it through a day than anything else. When I finally peek out of that shell, it's unusual because I often feel like sooo much time has passed, and it's only been a few days, and because in some cases, even those few days make and break people, and some names I will never see again.
I have the true blessing to know so many of you via different forms of art and artistic discussion, the same passions, the same energy and drive. Lybra recently went from being a well known high end designer to an off the charts oh my goodness WOW designer. I think there are several reasons for this, but ultimately, it's a good team, people at each level working together to accomplish a really great result. The gown I have on called Isamu, recently released, shows exactly my point. It's hot, yet elegant, culturally relevant yet unique. I love it.
When I saw the [[Modern Couture]] jewelry set from The Instruments this month, I was thinking, "What an awesome look for that gown I want to blog." So you have it to accessorize. American Beagle Outfitters created the wire cuff on one wrist for the Promenade, Morphine made the heels, and h.m.a.e.m. created the necklace. All of it adorns the perfectly tinted selection of skin tones found at October's 4Seasons like this Blossom Skin Tone with dark brows.

Featuring [[Modern Couture]] Jewelry Silver from The Instruments
Featuring American Beagle Outfitters Wire Cuff Bracelet The Promenade
Featuring !Lybra Isamu 
Featuring h.m.a.e.m. Irie Necklace Silver
Featuring Morphine Color Change Heels
1. Morphine: Juliana Eye Shadow
-- Juliana Lips Color
2. SLink: Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
3. October's 4Seasons: Black Brows Blossom Skin Tone (Laila)
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. Gaeline: Mysteria
6. EMO-tions: Maresol
7. Manifest Poses
8. KaTink Backgrounds

No comments:

Post a Comment