Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Cozy... Sooo Warm -- Featuring Lybra, October's 4Seasons, and DE Boutique at Designer Showcase

Upon my return to working with friends and business, I discovered that Ms. Ooo-la-licious aka October Bettencourt aka Keisha Xicotencatl had created a whole array of new lips. I love my lips. I loved them so much, I took a photo of me in all four shades of the first collection: Destiny. Mmm, don't you want to lick them?
I also found this cozy looking dress from Lybra called Red Plaid. Just those words alone conjure up many a warm autumn/winter along the eastern USA seaboard and how one day it can be 85 and then overnight, it drops to 34 and cold weather arrives. I've lived everywhere from Massachusetts to Florida, and found those weird weather shifts every single place I went. When I saw this dress, all those wonderful memories flooded my senses and I fell in love with it.
DE Boutique is one of the designers that's part of the [Liv-Glam] team of designers who work together to create all sorts of looks for the glamorous woman. The Bootlili Peeptoe Boots come from DE Boutique by way of Designer Showcase. There are a trio of SLink applicable heels this month by this designer as part of the showcase, all of them beautiful.

Featuring !Lybra Tera - Red Plaid
Featuring DE Boutique For Designer Showcase October Bootylili Peep Boots
Featuring October's 4Seasons NEW Destiny Shadow 
-- (Black Cherry, Cranberry, Creamsicle, Sunset)
1. Truth Hair: Zoella
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Stella
3. Face Paint: Black Liner
4. October's 4Seasons: Milk Skin Tone (Angelina) Coming to Couturier's Docks 17 October
-- October's Blond Eyebrow Option 4
5. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female Feet High
6. Carrie's Lingerie: Jazzy Stockings
7. Chop Zuey Joy Abounds Old Gold
8. .::MS::. Soul Set

No comments:

Post a Comment