Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What Is An Imaginarium? -- Featuring Whimsical Imaginarium, Lindy's from Designer Showcase, [Z O O M], and Moondance Boutique

I haven't done photos like this for a long time but as a part of something I offered to do for the new Whimsical Imaginarium I decided to go ahead and snap a photo of each dress, and each color option. They're similar but each have their own stylistic flair and fun about them.

Colorful Circles use a snug sweetheart neckline and a blossoming tulip shape upturned for the skirt. Each of the skirts have the same pattern containing the Daffodil, the Lavendar and the Rose hues in the bodice of each dress, but each skirt has it's own character.
Colorful Edges begins with the slimming shape of a tube dress. A skirt with lots of movement flairs around the lower calf in a mermaid-like shape. Additionally, there are bows you can wear at the middle of the back and at the back of the knee to offer even more shape and color options.
Colorful Waves takes a similar tube shape dress and adds skirting on both sides of the hips that reminds me of the shape of bustles by adding volume to the hips and back side. Additionally, you'll find the circle of roses around the hips adds a delicate refined beauty option.
Since all of these gowns are created by the same designer and use the same color palette, you could mix and match the bows and skirts to get many different unique shapes and make the gowns all your own.

I found some nail appliers I didn't know were hidden among jewels I'd shown you another time. Thank you Moondance Boutique! The nails were called something so close to the WI gowns - Colored Lines. How curious, yes?!
Lindy continues to create colorful heels to go with this very colorful fall. In one of the series of photos, the one with the Colorful Waves gowns on it, you can see Karli heels peeking under the skirt in the brilliant pink that so wonderfully suited the three different gown series.

I pulled hair from a box as well, like a magician, not realizing the rabbit was still in there? I don't know. It seems to happen a little more often (and joyfully so... everyone likes pulling on a pair of jeans that has a 5 dollar bill in the pocket!!) because I'm doing more events and the participants add all sorts of items to their entries. ::No:Shade:: created this braided ponytail and even has an option to wear if you like earnestly inflated chest sizes!

I rarely use shades or purse/clutches. I think it's a residual thing from my world off line and items I use and items I don't even own. I don't own a single pair of shades. However, when I pulled out [Z O O M]'s glasses, they really felt 'just right' for my look, with all three gowns, so I went for it. And the clutch in my hand, it also felt right and goes to show, an old girl can learn new tricks from time to time!

Featuring from Whimsical Imaginarium
(Formerly Living Imagination) 
Daffodil, Rose and Lavendar
Set 1 Colorful Circles
Set 2 Colorful Edges
Set 3 Colorful Waves

Featuring Moondance Boutique Enhancement Colorful Lines Nail Appliers
Featuring Lindy's Karli Pink from Designer Showcase
Featuring [Z O O M] Narin Sunglasses
1. .:JUMO:. Consort Jewelry
-- Nuit Clutch
2. {MUA}: Parrot Lips
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female Feet High
4. October's 4Seasons: Marigold Skin Tone (Laila)
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
6. ::No:Shade:: Sofia
7. ::MS:: Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment