Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Celebrating Its Second Birthday - Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Templates

After the absolute thrill of working with Jamee two nights ago, another wonderful lady and friend greeted me at the beginning of this day with a misty eyes because of her thoughtfulness and ideas. Lyrical B!zarre Templates celebrates its Second birthday and as part of her celebration, she has some of her bloggers and friends photos up in a gallery that might resemble some of the art galleries you've seen in world but in this case, it's photos of her pieces, from different collections, different points of view, and she put up two of my photos, thus came the misty eyes. I had to head over to her gallery after reading her note.
(**By the way, any designer, any time, if I've blogged your item and/or put it on Flickr, you have my permission to reblog, keep the photo and import into SL, use on your website, etc. I take all my own pictures except when Ms. Oooo does, so I ask you give me credit as photog and model, and I hope they encourage consumers to visit your stores, to participate in your events, and overall enhance the Second Life experience.)
While we were both there, I asked her if she'd consider posing with me, so I could have her photo. I'd already styled and shot the first two photos seen here and was on the verge of stripping and starting again when I saw her note regarding the art gallery and 2nd Birthday. It should be open to the public by this weekend and meanwhile, there are ALWAYS new treats at LBT for you to buy, and all over the grid as well, for events, sales, and more.
I try to put her clothing together with other items, shoes, hair, and all that jazz, but change the look of the item slightly, and I do it for a reason. It's fun to repurpose items, but beyond that, her store caters to the designers out there who don't make their own mesh and want to buy full perm designs to use for their own business. I think by editing the items from her store that I blog, I show at least one more way you can play with her work, and make it unique to your tastes.

Happy Birthday to Lyrical Bizarre and many more to come.

Featuring Lyrical Bizarre Templates Lauren Mesh
1. Bliensen + MaiTai: Bolero Pink and Purple Heels
2. October's 4Seasons: Laila Blonde Brows Blossom Skin Tone
3. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female Feet High
4. Moondance: Celina - Desir Edition
5. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
6. Face Paint: Simplicity Purple
7. Gaeline: Felicia
8. Damesfly: Drewleigh
9. Manifeste Poses
+ Poses built into the benches at Lyrical Bizarre Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment