Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bustling Towards the Holidays -- Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe from The Couturier's Docks, Chop Zuey, >Asset<, Lyrical B!zarre Templates and Vestige Fashions from The Instruments

I stopped to take photos today when I popped in online. It's gotten crazy busy this past week, with family and gifting and holidays to plan, and I'm more alert and aware this year than I've been in many years, so I FEEL the busy. I'm excited about it! I feel like I'm thriving because of it instead of crumbling or curling up into a tiny little hide me now ball. I did catch a cold somewhere this past weekend. I don't care for them, but who does. I'd rather get normal colds any old day compared to what I faced this time last year.
So the photos... I put together items from several events, and eagerly begin looking for holiday type looks to share, because I'm in the mood. For this style, I pulled items from Wicca's Wardrobe at this past month's The Couturier's Docks event and know that any day now, new items for TCD will be ready to share. Meanwhile, enjoy the Juliet Bag and Juliet Hat. I've paired Lyrical B!zarre Templates with the items from Wicca's, a new gown called Anne. It's one of those understated gowns that wows with simplicity and beauty. The Romero Britto collection came out this month and will be something easily paired with a whole array of styles and colors because there's a color options HUD included with this great set from Chop Zuey. I don't believe I've had a lot of exposure to products from Vestige Fashion (one of many reasons I lovvvveeeeee event blogging, I get to meet new designers and style new creations all the time) and these poses from The Instruments event were perfect for the look I wanted. I'll share the poses a couple of times so you can see the variety of 10 from this pack called Female Noir. >Asset< released a whole array of new hair styles, and as is their tradition so far, I found that this style called Kitaru would work for either gender. I know it's not as easy to find items for the male population in SL, so any time something has a unisex approach, I'm happy to share.
New events are on the horizon. I'm excited about this year's Peace On Earth Hunt as well as the Jewelry and Accessory Fair (2). I had such a great time with the one from last year, that I cannot wait for them to begin. Both come in December, but I'm already chomping at the bit! See you soon. <3

Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Templates Anne Dress
Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Juliet Hat from October's The Couturier's Docks
Featuring Wicca's Wardrobe Juliet Bag from October's The Couturier's Docks
Featuring Vestige Fashion Female Noir Poses From The Instruments November
Featuring Chop Zuey Romero Britto Collection Monday's Child Jewelry
Featuring >Asset< Kitaru
1. SLink Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
2. October's 4Seasons Lily Skin Tone Angelina
3. KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes
4. Maxi Gossamer Thick Full Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment