Saturday, November 15, 2014

Chop Zuey Girl Live Contest Day 1 -- Featuring Nya's Shop

It was a lot of fun to put together this outfit last night. I was preparing to work at Chop Zuey but even more so, I wanted to wear something new and awesome to the Chop Zuey Girl first live contest this morning.
I pulled together a dress from Nya's Shop called Happy Dress Sangria, sold at this month's rotation for The Instruments The event. I just bought the hair as well, new from Truth Hair called Aida.
My heart beats a little faster when I try to find pieces from Chop Zuey, play with them to repurpose, relocate or use as a different type of jewelry, and in this case, I took a set of bracelets and used one as a choker.

Featuring Nya's HappyDress Sangria from The Instruments
Featuring Truth Aida
1. MG Full Groomed Lashes
2. KMADD/Moda Mesh Eyes
3. SLink Female Feet High
-- Elegant 1 Hands
4. October's 4Seasons Pearl Skin Tone Laila
5. Liv-Glam Natasha High Heels
6. Chop Zuey Impromptu Bracelets (One repurposed as a choker)
-- Zigeunermusik Earrings
7. PosESioN Irish Pose Set

No comments:

Post a Comment