Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Fun With Seashells -- Featuring Demise of Flight and Totally Random

It's the random little things that make a difference in life. And it was totally random when I saw a designer mention a need for a blogger in a group I am in, and when I responded, she sent me a couple of really great things to try. She's not new to Second Life, but she is a designer I have not worked with before, and how perfect is it that her store is called, "Totally Random!"


I promote Image Essentials so much because the three ladies who work there and manage stores there give so much to the community, it's insane. I think they'd give their last dollar if someone were hungry. I love people who are so willing to be human, and not out to take the world by storm and squeeze every last cent from it. In this case, the pose items I have attached, the shell buckets, contain poses in the prop, so when I wear them, I get to play in the sand. These are sold at the Demise of Flight store on Image Essentials sim.


Not only do they have a wide array of products for sale, from poses to props to clothing and more, they have an entire sim populated with special spaces for photos. This setting, at the beach, is in a sphere floating somewhere in the ethos way up high, and it's just a stunning set. The creators put time into making great products and showcasing them well. With my new July 4th outfit from Totally Random and my beach bucket from Demise of Flight, I could stay all day and play.

Featuring Totally Random (Fourth of July!) Top and Shorts
Featuring .:MDD:. Festive Fourth Bellyring
Featuring Noya Oriental Summer Tattoo
Featuring Demise of Flight She Sells Seashells Pose/Props
1. EMO-tions: Cayenne
2. Poetic Colors: Autumn Colors Storm
3. Face Paint: Trin Lip Gloss
4. Face Paint: Round Classic Prim Manicure
5. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis

6. Photos Taken at 'The Beach' Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment