Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Run Away and Join the Circus -- Featuring [[Masoom]] and Face Paint

I don't hear so much these days about people who wanted to run away and join the circus. I think it used to be a phrase that was used when life got so frustrating and there were no more answers, 'I guess I'll just have to run away and join the circus.' There just isn't a big market for traveling entertainment like a circus anymore.


I had this great Asil gown from [[Masoom]] to share with you and I had to go and see what I could discover new at Image Essentials to take the photo. When I found this set, it reminded me of the circus, and how the performers always look so dressed up, even while they're doing some of the most death defying acts. I'm not ready to run off and join a circus any time soon. In many ways, my life already IS a circus. 


I would love to travel to Vegas one day and see the Cirque du Soleil while there. I'm not a gambler, but I know I'd find the shows they have there thrilling. One fun thing about Second Life, we get to pretend a lot of things. As I swung by the metal ring, I imagined for an instant me, spotlight on me, crowd watching with widening eyes. And the good thing... in Second Life, I will never fall off the ring! I can look graceful.

Featuring [[Masoom]] Asil Dress
Featuring Face Paint Flora (new for 55L Thursday)
1. EMO-tions: Tyra
2. Poetic Colors: Autumn Moon
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Mysteria
4. Face Paint: Lip Gloss Berry
5. Face Paint: Round Classic Prim Manicure
6. Glam Affair Skin: Amberly
7. Uzuri: Bibi Cuff
8. Chop Zuey: Love's Coming

9. Taken on location at Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment