Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sometimes I Just Go a Little Crazy -- Featuring SoliDea FoliEs

I've walked past SoliDea FoliEs many times, especially when I got to those micro sale locations like the Couturier Docks. This time, I was searching for an 'it' piece and strolled into the SoliDea FoliEs location at Zenshi.


I have found this designer to be out of my price range and to my surprise, there was a beautiful gift on one wall in the midst of all things red. I couldn't believe my luck. I have wanted to style something from this store for a long time now. I guess it was my lucky stars.


When a dream like this comes true, I have to go all out to share the outfit and the creator. I love the way this store never has 'normal'. Normal must exist, for our every day world, but abnormal makes our lives interesting. I saw this pretty little dress, a simple mini-skirt, but... there was so much more!


I played with it, and with the camera and lighting. I had a blast. I really didn't find the 'it' thing I was seeking yesterday, but I found this 'it' thing and IT made me smile and play and take risks and have fun from the beginning til I finally moved on to new projects.

Featuring SoliDea FoliEs Aliza in Red
1. EMO-tions: Aquaria
2. Poetic Color: Quicksilver
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
4. Face Paint: Sinister
5. Finesmith: Silver French Nails
6. Mirror's Enigma: Superbia Tan Skintone
7. KL Couture: Opium Love Sandals
8. by Caryn: Tights
9. Taken on Location at Image Essentials

No comments:

Post a Comment