Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Joy Of Living Life -- Featuring KL Couture

We all have those days we wish never happened. Sometimes it feels like weeks or months could go by and we wish we had a great big eraser, to make the past go away, or at least take away those memories we think we want to forget.


I choose to follow the optimist's point of view and way of life. I look for the gilded golden edges and brilliant silver linings. I believe without fail that something exists in everyone's life that makes them special in some way or another.


It begins with a strong passion for good things and the willpower to seek out all good things in even the most difficult moments. When that happens, it seems that though difficult moments still occur, I don't want to forget them because there is balance in my perception of the universe.


An ancient Chinese symbol exhibits this, the Yin and Yang. In all that is light and good in the world, drops of dark and evil exist and reciprocally, in all that is dark and evil in the world, drops of light exist. Even if those drops are the tiniest possible, I still need them.


Perhaps my way of blogging reflects that need to find good in everyone and everything. I choose to present what I find good in everything I gratefully receive. I style to the best of my ability, then take the best shots I know how to take and write about this or that.

Today, I'm wearing KL Couture, an outfit with jewelry included and a pair of gold sandals from them as well. Though I know that all that glitters is not gold, I still look for things that shine.

Featuring KL Couture Kora Mesh Dress
Featuring KL Couture Opium Luxe Sandals
1. Poetic Color: Oriental Pearl
2. Calico Ingmann: April
3. Face Paint: Silver and Gold
4. Candy Nail: Harvest Beige
5. Mirror's Enigma: Croix Light Skintone
6. Chop Zuey: Fashion for Life Set
      - with jewelry from KL Couture Kora Dress
   7. - with jewelry from KL Couture Kora Dress - EMO-tions: Karen

1 comment:

  1. Deep and beautiful post, Caryn. Warm hugs, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete