Sunday, July 14, 2013

I Can See Clearly Now -- Featuring Dot-Be Fashion, Zanze and {{BSD Design Studios}}

For the past ten years, I've operated Second Life on a setting that my computer could handle, but it was always on low graphics. Even when I upgraded about 4 years ago, it was still only able to handle minimal graphics. This meant that taking photos and blogging and all the things I learned to love in this fashion industry had to be done in very s-l-o-w motion in order to get most of the settings right.


Now, when I put together an outfit, and stand anywhere in Second Life, the world around me glistens, or snows or has some of these fantastic neon somethings that fly around for no reason other than they're beautiful. Who knew it was snowing on my little corner of land in Second Life? I didn't! (Me just standing on my land pondering...)


I learned how to get those unique light and shadow features to work together and what depth it adds. Again, it's likely a resounding Homer Simpson Doh! but it's what I worked with so long and this, they're infinitely different. I feel like I'm in a Claritin commercial, where I can see clearly now.


Whether I'm hanging out with friends in a casual chic outfit or really donning an avant garde look for something, the way it all works is really different. I have these two short dresses, the top one comes from Dot-Be Fashion and the bottom one comes from Zanze. They have good texture, good lines as always because they're designers who put a lot of effort into getting their product to look 'right'. I also put on another pair of the Giuls heels series from {{BSD Design Studio}} and enjoyed how much better they looked, and they were already tres bon. When I was able to style them in this new landscape of details, with light and shadow, I realized how much more incredible these designers take the cake.

Featuring {{BSD Design Studio}} Supermodel Giuls - Feather
Featuring Dot-Be Fashion Outfit Maru WhiteWhiteBlack
1. Truth: Becky
2. Poetic Colors: Quicksilver
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
4. Face Paint: Audrey
5. Candy Nail: Resort Sunset
6. Vero Modero: Special Gift Skin
7. Chop Zuey: Venetian Honey Set

8. Pose Vista Animation

Second Photo (pieces that are different in the styling)
1. [chiczafari]: Rose (hair)
2. Chop Zuey: Windmills
3. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis
4. Face Paint: Metallics

Featuring Zanze Reese Dress
Featuring House of Knots Laum'e
Featuring Mirage by Face Paint (full body art)
1. Bax Prestige Boots Red Suede
2. Chop Zuey MVW Eilfu Black Set
3. Poetic Colors: Quicksilver
4. [elika]: Say
5. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Divina
6. Face Paint: Nail Art Prim Manicure
7. Glam Affair Skin: Jadis

2 comments: