Sunday, September 8, 2013

I'm So Excited -- Featuring Luziefee and Dot-Be Fashion

I've already posted these photos to my Flickr and my Facebook. Last night Blogger was being naughty and wouldn't let me upload the four photos I wanted to share. So... I kept beating it till it finally let me this morning!

Featuring Luziefee Shannon
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. Hairoin: Chapeau Perdition
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
4. Candy Nail: Harvest Beige
5. [Mirror's Enigma]: Azuka 09 Eye Shadow
6. [Mirror's Enigma]: Eliza Peach Skintone
7. Kyxe: Blushed Berry Matte Lips
8. Ben's Beauty: Always Earrings
9. {{BSD Design Studios}}: Post Modernism
10. Taken on location at Love Padlock Bridge

I'm so excited fall is here. I think it comes from my past, a time when I lived farther north, Delaware and Massachusetts. Leaves change colors differently in northern states than they ever do in the south. As a matter of fact, when I lived in Jacksonville, FL the leaves went straight from brilliant summer green to brown and on the ground.

Featuring Luziefee Shannon
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. Hairoin: Chapeau Perdition
3. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
4. Candy Nail: Harvest Beige
5. [Mirror's Enigma]: Azuka 09 Eye Shadow
6. [Mirror's Enigma]: Eliza Peach Skintone
7. Kyxe: Blushed Berry Matte Lips
8. Ben's Beauty: Always Earrings
9. {{BSD Design Studios}}: Post Modernism
10. Taken on location at Love Padlock Bridge

Not much different where I am now, in tiny teeny town South Carolina. The cool weather here means it's time to open the windows and let the fresh air into my inner sanctum. I need that! Being mostly an indoor kitten, obeying all my *growl* doctors insistence on resting, I truly love flinging open the windows as the season changes. It makes the house's aroma so deliciously autumnal.

Featuring Dot-Be Fashion Maru Dress
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. Hairoin: 10 Hour Hair
3. Face Paint: Square Prim Nails
4. Face Paint: Gidget
5. [Mirror's Enigma]: Eliza Peach Skintone
6. Liv-Glam: Shanti Knee Boot
7. EMO-tions: Endless Love Earrings
8. Taken on location at Image Essentials

I alternate between using several studios in Second Life, to support the owners of the studios and to help advertise for what it is they do with their Second Life. I love Image Essentials, the location where I took this second set of photos, because Kay Weston constantly updates her property as well as her studios. I appreciate the investment Monica Balut puts into Model's Workshop and the great way RedJess uses her land and time to create a venue for young/new models to work.

Featuring Dot-Be Fashion Maru Dress
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. Hairoin: 10 Hour Hair
3. Face Paint: Square Prim Nails
4. Face Paint: Gidget
5. [Mirror's Enigma]: Eliza Peach Skintone
6. Liv-Glam: Shanti Knee Boot
7. EMO-tions: Endless Love Earrings
8. Taken on location at Image Essentials

So when I visit these places, I'm thrilled that each season shows and doesn't get skipped like my seasons in Florida did.

I loved putting together the first series of photos and style with Luziefee's Shannon outfit as the center feature. She does a little bit of everything, from casual to exotic to clubwear to evening attire. I fall in love with ALL her stuff, but I try to choose pieces from a variety of styles to work with to showcase her diversity.

And the second set of photos has both Dot-Be Fashion's Maru dress and {{BSD Design Studio}}'s latest hand bag. Boniefacio and BabyChampagne Sass both do a great job of coming up with fresh designs, things that are fashionably.

No comments:

Post a Comment