Wednesday, September 4, 2013

In the Midst Of Everything Life Happens -- Featuring Hairoin, Evolve and {{BSD Design Studio}}

There are so many aspects of 'work' in the fashion industry in Second Life. It really makes it enjoyable because you meet all sorts of personalities, all types of creative thinkers and organizers who hook things together remarkably for the best of all involved.


This week I've been dealing with a lot of off line emotional roller coastering and recognize a need to slow down in Second Life in regard to some of those details I've invested in for quite a while now. Instead of doing a little bit of everything, I'm going to focus on one of my 'true loves' and put my heart into it.


The thing I enjoy doing most right now is what I'm doing at this exact moment. I'm writing to a group of people I may never meet, conveying a message that varies from day to day, sharing bits and pieces of me. There are a few exceptions to this and the Lucid hair by Hairoin exemplifies how I will make exceptions to my own rules. I really think she's got some of the most unique editorial looks, standard hair, and such an array of color that it doesn't matter what you do in Second Life, you WILL find something suited to it at Hairoin. I will continue to work with her offering marketing advice AND blogging her hair!


When I spoke to Ms. Reign, designer of this Red Glitz pants suit and owner of Evolve regarding my need to pull away from commitments in Second Life, she was gracious and loving, a supportive friend above all else. I wasn't sure how she'd respond since I was only hired about a month ago as an Evolve model. I will still gratefully style and blog her new arrivals. I'm so happy to know that I'm still a part of the Evolve family, and at a level I know I can keep up with here for now.


Designers like BabyChampagne Sass, owner and designer for {{BSD Design Studio}} create things I want to use and I always eagerly watch for new items. Enthusiasm comes easily when you know that whatever the next item in the box is, it's going to be awesome, just like this series of bags released recently. There are multiple colors of the Bamboo Bag. I just went with Dark Purple for contrast.

Featuring {{BSD Designs Studio}} My Bamboo Bag (Dark Purple)
Featuring Hairoin Lucid
Featuring Evolve Glitz Red
1. IKON: Sunrise Eyes Steel Blue Pale
2. Gaeline Mesh Lashes: Fantasia
3. Face Paint: Fall Matte Lip and Liner
4. Candy Nail: Resort Sunset
5. [Mirror's Enigma]: Vanity Tan Skintone
6. Chop Zuey: Toffa Arabia
7. N-Core: Caprice Champagne
8. Poses on Location at The Creative Loft

No comments:

Post a Comment