Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hard On the Outside; Soft On the Inside -- Featuring from The Month of Games Boudoir and 69 Park Avenue

I'm back just in time to wrap up the Month of Games event the last few days it will be playing. Siren Productions always puts together an awesome array of events and this one was even better than others, I think, because the theme really pushed designers to think outside maybe their normal range of ideas, and encourage everyone to have fun, and think 'game.'
Boudoir put together several really playful composite outfits and I chose to share this one, The Chess Queen. It's a little bit naughty but isn't that what you expect from a place that features fancy lingerie and bits and pieces meant to tempt and tease your special someone?
I also found a pair of mens boots I really liked in one of the outfits that was marked as a male outfit. I do like to borrow from men's clothing designers all the time, especially accessories. The essence of hard and soft appeals to me, and expresses a good estimate of me, the person behind the text and pixels. I'm hard on the surface, sometimes even perceived as cold by those who know me off line, but inside, I just want to be snuggled, to be loved, and to love and snuggle others. The boots from 69 Park Avenue from their King Justice outfit added just the toughness I sought.

Featuring from The Month of Games Boudoir Chess Queen
Featuring from The Month of Games 69 Park Avenue King Justice (boots)
Featuring from [no. 7] Circus Boop Makeup
1. Poetic Color: Quicksilver
2. EMO-tions: Susannah
3. Gaeline: Magnificia
4. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Skin Tone - Hannah
5. Manifeste Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment