Monday, August 18, 2014

Using My Living Imagination -- Featuring *LI* Living Imagination, and A&A Hair

Couturier's Docks will have a whole array of new items very soon and this stunning gown from Living Imagination will be there. It's called Angel Garden - Heaven, and it made me feel like I was wearing a little piece of heaven. I wore one of her gowns for my MVW audition on Saturday and I'm including a photo of that gown as I styled it as well. I'm grateful to Bodza Mubble for her support and friendship.
I have one of those special sister friends who's always looking out for me, holding my hand when I'm anxious, listening when I need to talk, and who bonks me over the head when it's needed. She pointed out this hair style from A&A - Viennara. I hadn't been to that store in ages.
I'm not always sure how to style the darker skins from Kyxe Skins & Shapes but I love that she and other gorgeously darker skinned ladies have offered their input. And I love the challenge. Why do I change skins all the time instead of sticking with one? Because one of the nicest people I've met creates them in 12 shades and I want to represent all of them as part of her team of Kyxe Beauties. Laila will release in all 12 shades over the next few weeks and I look forward to showing you all of them!
Featuring Living Imagination Angel Garden - Heaven from Couturier's Docks August
Featuring A&A Viennara Hair Mixed Brown
1. Poetic Color: Quicksilver
2. Maxi Gossamer: Swallow Wings
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Latte Skin Tone (Laila)
-- Innocence Eyeshadow Spring
4. Morphine: Ghail's Chic Mint
5. Manifeste Poses




No comments:

Post a Comment