Friday, August 22, 2014

Sending Prayers -- Featuring Chop Zuey's Venezuelan Poodle Moth

One of my favorite people in all the virtual worlds that I know, and I admit to only knowing one well and a few others very remotely, has surgery to look forward to in the near future, and while he's waiting, all the worries and what ifs run through his mind like they do for most any one. Juan Delgado affectionately called my Obi Juan Delgado, taught me many times and in that time, many things. My prayers are lifted to him.
I have to be honest. When I went up to Chop Zuey's boutique, I really didn't know what to buy first. I love being one of her models, and I wanted to have a few clothing items to go with my exceptional jewelry collection. I found this unbelievable outfit and it's name, "Venezuelan Poodle Moth" and the notation by the dress, "Google it..." So I did.
I put it on a few times, just because it's sooo unique and fun, but haven't had a real cause to wear it out yet. Maybe one of these days I'll have a party or something fun to attend, and I'll find this adorable little moth again, and the vibrant amazing way Belle Roussel put it together, and smile as I do. Today, I put it together because I was thinking of Mr. Frolic and his surgery and his country and his life and this little moth just seemed to be apt. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and you should -- Google it!

Featuring Chop Zuey Venezuelan Poodle Moth Outfit
Featuring Chop Zuey Circus Maximus Gold Earrings
1. Poetic Color: Quicksilver
2. EMO-tions: Grace
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Blossom Special Asian Flowers
4. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
-- Female High Feet
5. HOLLYHOOD: Gold Mya Heels
6. Corpus Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment