Monday, August 4, 2014

Preparing, One Day At A Time - Featuring !Lyrical B!zarre Templates!, h.m.a.e.m., -{ZOZ}- and KMADD

It's still 11 days away but it seems that everything I see in Second Life now beckons the question, "Will I use this item in my MVW audition? If I do, how will I use it." I love the challenge this event presents to me and I know that I will give 100% of my very best Caryn. If it's meant to be her time, then I will rejoice. If it's meant to wait, I will wait and try again next time.
I'm finding a few designers this year who have truly created items that have spoken to me. Things from Lyrical B!zarre Templates can be classified in this category. I'd never have guessed how much I love SLink products, but nail appliers as well as super sex heels have grabbed my attention in 2014. My first jewelry I ever owned in Second Life looked bright enough that it would have blinded you. When I first discovered h.m.a.e.m., I wasn't quite sure what to do with the items the designer created. I knew, however, that if I could figure that out, I could improve as a model and stylist. I'm so grateful to riri for that chance. The lemon collar and cuffs in this ensemble come from h.m.a.e.m. and with the special Chen Gold Face makeup from blackLiquid, the colors seemed to meld together to create something awesome.
I have no idea what direction I'm taking with my style and presentation for MVW 2015 auditions. I just know that I have been exposed to the most fantastic designers for some time now, gotten to wear some of my favorite ever items, and blessed to showcase them here in Facebook, on my blog and on my Flickr. Now the trick is to take everything I've practiced her and reach for the stars.

Featuring from !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! at The Hunger Games Hierarchical Tribute
Featuring from h.m.a.e.m. Take Me Back Jewelry Set
Featuring from !Lyrical B!zarre Templates! Thorpe Headpiece
Featuring from -{ZOZ}- Hand Accessories Black Queen Hand Wrap
Featurnig from KMADD - Hairbase Empowered
1. -{ZOZ}- Heels from Hell
2. SLink: Elegant 1 Hands
- High Female Feet
3. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Lily Skin Tone (Hannah)
4. KMADD/Moda: Mesh Eyes
5. blackLiquid: Chen Face
6. MG: Party Swallowtail Red/Black Lashes
7. Corpus Poses
8. KaTink Backgrounds

No comments:

Post a Comment