Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Beautiful At Sunset -- Featuring Morphine and Kyxe Skins & Shapes

I had fun with photos and lighting and backdrops and more today. It's rare that I do three blogs in one day AND post one of them to Versus, so it feels like an awesome day. This gown comes from a designer that used to be called [Mirror's Enigma] but has since rebranded and now calls herself SL - Morphine.
I know her as a skin designer, and she's talented! She sent me this pretty gown, that has the option of being a dark blue (shown in the photos) a dark red or a black. If you don't know Ydreece Forester, she's someone worth meeting and her designs are made with talent and a whole lot of heart. That's the best sort to me. I was grateful she thought to send me one of her new releases.
The other thing I'm happy to show you is the next in the series of the new FACE at Kyxe Skins & Shapes - Laila in the skin tone Blossom! One of many reasons why I adore Kyxe's products is the amount of work that goes into each skin release. You'll find a number of options, with hair base, without, with teeth, without, with light brow, with darker brow, and on and on... these things make every Linden you invest go further and the quality of each new skin FACE shows the craft of the designer partners as it develops betterer and betterer.

Featuring Morphine: Jade's Long Dress (DARK)
Featuring Moondance Addiction Nails
Featuring Kyxe Skins & Shapes Blossom Skin Tone Laila
1. Kyxe Skins & Shapes: Luscious Lips Crave
-- Hypnotic Eyeshadow Malibu
2. Gaeline: Felicia
3. *~Damesfly*~: Trinity
4. Image Essentials Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment